Champions League Final | Post-Match Thread

What's the

yes i am. Disgusted with gundogun. No reason for him to be playing over Fernandinho. Can't defend the counter, can't provide an assist, moves like a tank, WHAT IS HE GOOD AT. someone please enlighten me. Yes he scored some goals when cancelo and Bernardo did what he was supposed to do in DM, but an absolute waste. Look at Kante - that's who we need. Energy in midfield

You being serious about Gundogan? Pep threw him under the bus playing him as an holding midfielder.

You clearly don't watch us if you can't see what Gundogan is good at, he's vital to the way we usually play, he keeps hold of the ball so well. Also you should check who the leading goalscorer is.

Lyon last season Chelsea this......Pep really needs to calm down over opposition.
Its the same when we play the Rags.....he builds them upto fuck and we end up losing.

fuck the rags fuck the competition.....we are Manchester City FC

Bollocks

Every single midfielder was in each others way none of them had a clue where to go.

i think chelsea had a big say in how they worked us tonight ? did we really have a chance to score ? did we create enough chances like we normally do ? its just one of them nights sadly and the pain will hurt for a long time
but look we are millions time better than anybody in england.

give pep 2 world class strikers with this squad and next season we could win all 4 with a bit of luck

Bollocks. The fact that they got to the FA Cup final and CL final makes them a good team. You don't do that by getting lucky in a couple of games.
And that makes them better thatn the Carabao Cup and Premier League champions, aye?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.