Champions League Final | Post-Match Thread

We certainly weren't going to win with him....we should have stuck with our strongest side with a DM and a striker.
play fern instead of bernie (and god i love bernie) and we don't concede and we're watching us lose on penalties right now!!

Honestly. What was the point of all that hard work if that was the end result. Ridiculous changes, no proper DM when Chelsea have dominated the centre of the pitch in every game weve played them.....I honestly think Pep was thinking about the first round of subs because that starting eleven was always going to be lucky to get to HT nil nil.

I feel sorry for all those blues who went through shit to be there tonight....I’m genuinely gutted for you because you deserved better from the players and better from the manager.

Congrats to Chelsea, you were perfect, better in every single position, well done!!
What's the
Are you for real?
yes i am. Disgusted with gundogun. No reason for him to be playing over Fernandinho. Can't defend the counter, can't provide an assist, moves like a tank, WHAT IS HE GOOD AT. someone please enlighten me. Yes he scored some goals when cancelo and Bernardo did what he was supposed to do in DM, but an absolute waste. Look at Kante - that's who we need. Energy in midfield

Look I’ve said this numerous times too people and maybe on here as well,but to win your league you can’t fluke it the best team wins it hands down 38 games it’s a marathon,where as the champions league the best team doesn’t always win it,a lot of luck is involved at times as well,you can’t get lucky for 38 games but in the odd game in a knockout competition you can,we move on too next season ..
Wasn’t really lucky tonight though. They were better. We just played really poorly and too many players didn’t turn up. I didn’t think we would have won even if he had played Fern and not Sterling. We just looked so poor from start to finish. It actually got worse as the game went on.

Tonight hurts massively of course. What hurts more is that we didn’t see City stay calm and just pass and move. We played into Chelsea’s hand by rushing attacks and playing long. Frustrating but it is what it is. Next year we will make changes again and we will be back here

It's not second time in two years, we've seen it long before that?

Liverpool QF away, he changes his best team and picks Gundo as a wide forward?

Spurs QF first leg away, no De Bruyne and Sane, brings them on with just minutes to go.

Baffling for ages.
No fernie V Spurs as well, a lesson not learned tonight.

Yes, it would have been nice to win it but a lot people are placing an awful lot of importance on it.

Even 10 consecutive CL trophy wins wouldn't come anywhere near the incredible feeling of 93:20.

Now THAT was a trophy win!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.