It hasn't upset me as much as I thought I would

Can't say that I don't care but not as cut up about this as I thought I would be, I suppose the relationship between the fans and Uefa has a lot to do with this. Personally the top priority for me is the League and it always will be.

It does feel a like we need to win this thing though to avoid it being a stick we are hit with.

I genuinely felt worse when we lost the FA cup to Wigan.

We will come back even stronger, I love city because they are who I am, I walked round conwy in wales last night pissed as a newt trying to find my hotel singing "we're city we're barmy we're off our fuckin heads" that was my 10th wedding anniversary. I know what means more to me. City is in all of our hearts

The ‘city of old’ in me always expects a loss so a win is an unexpected bonus.

I’ve never been able to get excited about this competition. Most blues in here have poured scorn on it for years too so I can’t really get into it anyway.

Yeah it’s disappointing but I feel way worse when the dippers or rags beat us. I didn’t really give a crap about it once the final whistle went. Felt sorry for the fans who were treated to a crappy display but meh. Whatever.

My kid was crying. He’s angry at how some of our players were tonight but he’s never really been there when we won nothing.

We don’t even like uefa etc. Booooo (remember!?)
Spot on , but if we had won would we have got carried away ? Personally it would only have served the purpose of shutting the mouths of the "City have to win the Champs league brigade" other than that i think its a glorified slef serving , money making cup so the hierarchy at UEFA can fill their brown envelopes , and some say i am cynical :)

With the op on this. If you don't get it, that's fine, just try not to judge. I get some people like being told what they should care about, some of us don't, that's all.

There's irritation and disappointment for sure but I've genuinely felt worse at every other defeat this season and that surprises me....but it's true

At least when we do win it next time I’ll get to be there in person.

& if you were then then at least next time you’ll get to share it with 10 x more city fans and without Covid on your mind.

Pep made a mistake, he will make it for it I’m sure.

The pictures of Aguero at the end broke me though, so sorry it ended like this Serg!

He likes to throw a curve ball in big games, sometimes. It usually backfires. Not always, though.
Could be he hates being told what to do or do what’s expected. He chooses to be different in the big games. If that’s the case, it’s poor when there is so much at stake for the club, owners and the fans.

Last edited:
Could be he hates being told what or do the expected. He chooses to be different in the big games. If that’s the case, What a shit thing to do when there is so much at stake for the owners and the fans.

More like he knows he gets a free pass because of the attitudes of city fans and media exampled by threads like this.

He treats us as a small club with no history, he says it often so he can literally do what he wants as we’re all so lucky to have someone like him at this club.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.