Champions League Final | Post-Match Thread

Chelsea will be dangerous next season. They'll be pushing us close for the title.
Theyll have to actually exit their totally defensive tactic if that's the case as theyll need to set up positively and go on the front foot possession wise , create chances with the risk of losing the ball and be vulnerable to counter . Lets see if they can do that. Except against us. Mixing both tactics involves more risk ,something they'll not be used to. I'm not convinced theyll be able to ride two horses. But wait and see.

I would like to hear from those who were okay when we threw away FA CUp and league Cup to them and said PEP IS HIDING HIS TACTICS FOR FINAL.
Turns it this the biggest embarrassment amoni all the three. In FA Cup they were not even that good and we didn't play our best 11.

In League game, we did play a slightly better side than FA Cup and could have done more and scorer 2 goals on a bad day. This however was altogether different level of fuck up where we didn't even create a single clutch chance.

I would like to hear from those who were okay when we threw away FA CUp and league Cup to them and said PEP IS HIDING HIS TACTICS FOR FINAL.
Turns it this the biggest embarrassment amoni all the three. In FA Cup they were not even that good and we didn't play our best 11.

In League game, we did play a slightly better side than FA Cup and could have done more and scorer 2 goals on a bad day. This however was altogether different level of fuck up where we didn't even create a single clutch chance.
Everything is done now, I think we just need to rev up and go again.

This will be my last post to this thread ...................
On the mUen web site there is an article entitled .....

Pep Guardiola tells Man City what they must do next after Champions League final heartbreak​

I've a message for Pep ---- Man City players tell Pep to stop tinkering and over thinking big games.

It is not the time for tactical analysis and psychology :)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.