Chelsea thread 2020/21

If we played Tuchel's brand of football I'd be packing it in after 55 years. No doubt he's a very good tactician but his preferred approach sucks the enjoyment out of the game.
Agreed. It’s effective but not enjoyable to watch. At least last night’s result should keep him in the job until Christmas

If we played Tuchel's brand of football I'd be packing it in after 55 years. No doubt he's a very good tactician but his preferred approach sucks the enjoyment out of the game.

I reckon a lot of fans would say the same about Pep’s football.

I doubt it, we play most of the games in the opponent's half trying to create openings, Tuchel's Chelsea spend most of the time in their own half hoping for a counter. That's a big difference for the neutral watcher.

All we do is get into an attacking position and then pass back to our CBs before going again. It’s hardly bums of seats stuff.

Really hope Haaland is not the new Hazard situation..
I think Alfie prefers a destination for his son with a stable, long-term coach. Tuchel is the complete opposite of that. Fantastic coach, fantastic tactician, that is greatly hindered by his ability to seek out problems outside the pitch.

Very organised & strong team. I imagine it will be boring to watch every week but they will win more than they lose

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.