Champions League Final | Photos - Porto & Home

Mad how quickly we went quiet. Like the supporters felt the same anxiety as the players.
I've never been so scared at a game. The nerves just rose and rose as time marched on. It was fucking horrible. Even when we had chances, rather than usually sort of screaming and roaring the ball over the line I just stood, petrified, waiting for it to miss and feeling sick when it did.

I've never been so scared at a game. The nerves just rose and rose as time marched on. It was fucking horrible. Even when we had chances, rather than usually sort of screaming and roaring the ball over the line I just stood, petrified, waiting for it to miss and feeling sick when it did.

I wasn't that tense or nervous. Kept hoping we would find that one little spark but it never came.

Hopefully it won't be too long before we make the final again and can enjoy the game.

Sad outcome but glad I was there.

I wasn't that tense or nervous. Kept hoping we would find that one little spark but it never came.

Hopefully it won't be too long before we make the final again and can enjoy the game.

Sad outcome but glad I was there.
I don't feel glad I was there at the moment. All that hassle, paranoia, effort, expense...all that walking: we did 21000 steps on Saturday and forgot to eat after 1pm, only to find everything closed at 10.30. My wallet being nicked didn't help either although we are going to be featured in a US tv documentary who filmed me and my mate. It really is no consolation at the moment:

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.