Champions League Final | Photos - Porto & Home

I am trying to post my very interesting and informative pictures from the Porto tram museum but for some reason the site is blocking it

I've never been so scared at a game. The nerves just rose and rose as time marched on. It was fucking horrible. Even when we had chances, rather than usually sort of screaming and roaring the ball over the line I just stood, petrified, waiting for it to miss and feeling sick when it did.
If it's any consolation it was just the same at home, we started badly, and it always affects the support, we didn't get a lot of luck on the pitch either the ball often broke in their favour. Their goal was a joke of how badly to defend, and it wasn't the first time, but it was also bad timing 2 minutes before the break.

I'll never call our support "shit" because those that made the effort under these current circumstances deserve nothing but praise, I could have got a ticket, but it was too much stress/hassle for me to do so, and the atmosphere pre game was brilliant watching the YouTube streams, such a shame the game didn't live up to it all.

On the tv i was watching,you only heard our lot a few times,chelsea seemed much louder and more singing
i heard them a few times singing to us " your support is fucking shit "
Just got back Don't know why we so quiet last night,no point singing dancing on the buses and quiet as fuck in the ground. Gutted, to be fair team has to give us a bit as well.

After spending decades making disparaging comments about football and its supporters it seems Jeremy Clarkson is a born again lifelong Chelsea fan.
Saw him at Wembley in 2013 after the FA Cup semi. He took the “Jeremy Clarkson, you’re a wanker” chant quite well tbf.

All the girls doing the stewarding for Sports World on the coaches in the fan zone ect looked like Clones of each other

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.