CFG | Academy | EDS in & out season 2021/22

Did we ever finalise the deal for that Argentinian kid, Dario Sarmiento?
Apparently:-

I am assuming they're correct TBF:-

That site has caught myself and others out a few times previously tbf, if a player is out on loan then they list the end of the loan period as the contract expiry date.
I’m sure I read somewhere he has another year left on his City deal. Either way, the lad needs to go somewhere permanently where he can play regular football, he’s not going to break through at City at his age

EDIT: just double checked, you are right, he signed a three year deal in 2018 which expires at the end of this month. Hope he gets himself fixed up with a decent club

Felix Nmecha, Adrian Bernarbe, Louie Moulden and Dan Grimshaw all on the released list submitted to the Premier League as per the main forum

Manchester City

Aguero Del Castillo, Sergio
Bernabe, Garcia Adrian
Garcia Martret, Eric
Grimshaw, Daniel James
Luiz Roza, Fernando
Moulden, Louie
Nmecha, Felix Kalu

Got this off the PL site, shocked to see Bernabe and Nmecha on it.

Mods apologies if already posted, searched couldnt see it.

Felix Nmecha, Adrian Bernarbe, Louie Moulden and Dan Grimshaw all on the released list submitted to the Premier League as per the main forum
Bernarbe is a shame: he has looked really good at left-back but you can't hold back someone's career if they're not going to push on.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.