João Félix

I have already stated on here a few months ago my admiration for Felix. Sadly, he will, under Simeone, remain with Atletico for a number of years.

This ship has sailed, I’m sorry to say.

he las lost the fight with suarez and correa so he might want to move on. May be he didnot fit in simeone plans. That i am surprised because generally athletico has good eye on strikers. They buy potential strikers and groom them. Look at torres, aguero, ? morata, diego costa etc.
May be if we sell jesus we will buy him or may be a swap deal. He is welcome but not in expense of kane or haaland.

20210604_003904.jpg

Really like João & Wouldn't be disappointed if we signed him He's a strong finisher with both feet & head very intelligent & capable of creating opportunities in & around the box a generational talent who just needs the right coach (Pep) to maximize his talent.

if bernardo is indeed leaving and indeed does go to AMadrid the only deal i want is in a swap with Saul? Felix is an extremely talented player but we need a proper striker this summer?

Khaldoon used the word 'creative' when talking about doing deals this summer.
I honestly think Joao Felix is almost an obsession of the club and they will explore the opportunity to get him in.
If that opportunity is Bernardo they might be tempted.
For me it's a major risk. Bernardo is class and pretty much an ever present. Felix started just 14 games this season!
Felix has a lot of work to do to get to his level.

View attachment 18439

Really like João & Wouldn't be disappointed if we signed him He's a strong finisher with both feet & head very intelligent & capable of creating opportunities in & around the box a generational talent who just needs the right coach (Pep) to maximize his talent.

Brilliant player, don't understand why he went to atletico, he has moments in games where he looks unplayable. His brother in the benfica academy looks a special player to

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.