It's Quiet Thread 15 - Txiki Blinders

Status
Not open for further replies.
really dont see how it benefits Kane or Spurs dragging things out? No matter who they bring in unless they are going to spend £250-300m this summer then they will still be no nearer the trophies Kane wants straight away!? They would be better selling Kane before a manager comes in and then at least that person has cash and the whole Kane saga is done and dusted.

Spurs are broke. They've got a stadium that's spiralled them out of control debt wise, a squad that needs serious replenishment and a loan worth £135m that needs repaying.

They know they have to sell Kane. It'll happen soon.

Spurs are broke. They've got a stadium that's spiralled them out of control debt wise, a squad that needs serious replenishment and a loan worth £135m that needs repaying.

They know they have to sell Kane. It'll happen soon.

i agree mate, it would certainly benefit Kane and England if its done before the euros so it puts the speculation to bed and stops the media having click bait articles constantly.

i agree mate, it would certainly benefit Kane and England if its done before the euros so it puts the speculation to bed and stops the media having click bait articles constantly.

I think what's always worth noting with City is that we probably mistake the silence in the media for nothing going on.

In some cases the club is so water tight and well run that we simply don't brief journos. Our info comes from other clubs leaking.

Like I say I think Kane gets done soon. Spurs need the cash to start securing their own targets and Kane/City won't want it dragged out.

You English people really overestimate Kane. It’s amazing. Haaland will easily surpass Kane and so will other younger players. I see quite a few strikers here in Brazil more tactically and technically apt than Kane appear and not get anywhere near the same praise. It’s telling that when you try to talk him up you mention the number of goals and assists but not really the features of his game — because it’s ordinary
I am not one of Kane's biggest fans and would prefer we sign Haaland but Harry is not an ordinary footballer, he is a very, very good footballer.

His work rate, ability to hold up the ball and ability to pick a pass is very good and at this time, far better than Haaland.

This is exactly why it won’t be finished early. Levy will feed the vultures and in turn they will spin the Kane saga into a levy masterpiece.

You English people really overestimate Kane. It’s amazing. Haaland will easily surpass Kane and so will other younger players. I see quite a few strikers here in Brazil more tactically and technically apt than Kane appear and not get anywhere near the same praise. It’s telling that when you try to talk him up you mention the number of goals and assists but not really the features of his game — because it’s ordinary
What a load of nonsense.

We don't need any "features" of his game. We need someone who puts the ball in the net 20+ every season, Kane does that. Even Pep seems to be getting sick of all the fucking about we do in front of goal.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.