Carlos Tevez | How do City fans remember him?

God knows what happened on that night in Germany, but in a sky blue shirt on the pitch he was the dogs, loved seeing him play and in my all time City team.

Just a brilliant player. Always worked his bollocks off.

This is it. He never let the off-the-field shit distract him. His agent was a knob, similar to Toure. But they both should be highly regarded. Tevez was dragging an average side to to get champs league qualification. The Wayne Bridge game at Stamford bridge is a classic example of how he always stood up to the challenge, not his fault Mancini didn’t put him on ;)

As a great player,and person.... after all,once a citizen always a citizen....

Tevez, he was a great player his work rate was incredible, a player who who will be remembered by many, if only we could go back, for me he was one of our best.

Played more games for us than any other club..a goal every other game..he would walk into this City team..and loved the fact he turned his back on the rags..what more can you ask for..slight degree of idiocy with Mancini, but still a City Great.

He was very poor to start with us, did not hit form until around December. After his bad dancing, bad attitude and hatred for the city, he is below Anelka and his "back injury" in my estimation.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.