Carlos Tevez | How do City fans remember him?

Best forward player we’ve ever had. Kun was the better striker but Tevez was a better player.

He had it all. The work rate, skill, finishing, drive and match winning ability. He stands alongside Vinny and Yaya for me in the stakes of our best big game player.
Isn’t above Aguero in being a big game player. Crazy talk.

The way I look at it is this -

We always get told that Bobby was a bit of a disciplinarian.

So, the way that Tevez treated Mancini/the club/the fans with his off field shenanigans........ the fact that Mancini played him in those final few games of the 2011/12 season proves how important he was for us.

He has to be rated IMO

Great player who gave 100% , but the was only concerned about himself , if there was such a thing as a mercenary then Tevez was the perfect example , he never outstayed his welcome at any club but he always won the fans over for his 100% commitment. One of the greatest forward players i have seen and was vital in our emergence from the shadows of the Rags , "Welcome to Manchester" was the perfect wind up , the fact he won league titles at virtually every club he played for epitomises his ability and work ethic.

Best forward player we’ve ever had. Kun was the better striker but Tevez was a better player.

He had it all. The work rate, skill, finishing, drive and match winning ability. He stands alongside Vinny and Yaya for me in the stakes of our best big game player.
Perfectly put mate.. was about to post exactly the same

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.