It's Quiet Thread 15 - Txiki Blinders

Status
Not open for further replies.
So to clear things up, Newcastle are gonna be mega rich and want half our players, Barcelona want the other half, we’ve been linked to players who are gonna be hard to get and the window isn’t even open. That right?
Correct. Silly season has reached new heights of silliness. Entertaining, if nothing else.

dare say some players want out not just at city because of times we now live in (covid) stuck in foreign country not knowing when normal times will return

So to clear things up, Newcastle are gonna be mega rich and want half our players, Barcelona want the other half, we’ve been linked to players who are gonna be hard to get and the window isn’t even open. That right?

at least we have a cracking youth team who we could play once all our players are sold for a billion

I don't want Bernardo to go. I think he is vital to our midfield.

I also don't want Laporte to go.

Sterling I want gone ASAP. Nice guy but we need a change.

a hell of a lot of negative headlines coming out on what seems like a daily basis. Nothing new there really.

Hopefully Laporte and Bernardo transfer chat is put in the mud soon, 2 players that i really dont want to see us sell.

Reactions: mac
Anyone else a bit non plussed if Bernardo left?

I like the guy and he's a fantastic player on his day. But in the four seasons we've had him, he's had one fantastic season and three ranging on average/poor. He's had his moments in those average seasons but he struggles with consistency. His numbers are nowhere near good enough for the positions he plays and personally, he's one of those I don't mind if we keep or sell.

He played well at times last season but he's not hit the heights that he did in his 2nd season. It's harsh but 1 in 4 aint that great.

Saul is a fantastic player in a position that we are weak in, and i'd take that deal if it was offered. Feel like Bernardo is easier to replace. He would be KDB/Foden levels of untouchable if he maintained his best form but you just don't know if he will and the averages go against him.

It’s a shame because I always get the feeling he’s not been utilised to his (attacking) strengths and when he was, in 18/19 on the wing, he was unbelievable. He might want to go to a team who does utilise it all.

He’s obviously class but I can’t ever see him consistently getting numbers in goals and assists.

I don't want Bernardo to go. I think he is vital to our midfield.

I also don't want Laporte to go.

Sterling I want gone ASAP. Nice guy but we need a change.
Midfield? He’s wank in that role and there’s no room for him. He’s a wide player and not fit for that. He’s too small (we said that for dave but he’s an anomaly).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.