Seasoncard - 2021/22

Renewing two and deferring two

Get to payment and it says direct debit 1 or direct debit 2

I want to pay in full not instalments but pick a selection then I get error every fucking time

trying to chat online and in a que on the phone

Fucking ridiculous
Yes only let me do DD . FFS

Some fucking right Jonahs on here. You've all supported City long enough to know it was never going to work for 10am don't you?

Step away and come back to it later in the day, there's no rush lads.

I'm OFFICIAL, I've got the confirmation email and I am now a SC holder again!! YYYeeesss.
Colin Bell Stand Lower front row here I come!!

They will let me in tomorrow to check my seat is ok won't they, now I've paid for it? ;-)

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210608_101955_com.android.chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20210608_101955_com.android.chrome.jpg
    955.1 KB · Views: 25
I really don’t get how they mess it up every single year. They have had plenty of time to get this right
i get that but always wonder why when they open a window for something everyone trys to clamber through in the forst few minutes, It's a renewal window so the seats are going anywhere.

Seriously ridiculous from City year on year when it comes to ticketing. The link on the home page just shows the info from Sunday and no details on relocation window, what happens if you defer (ie do you retain priority for your seat the following season), no info on Cup schemes or points, no information on how long you get to renew etc etc. Aside from the site problems its a basic rule to make sure the information is on the site before you launch the damn thing no?

Won't give me the option to pay for it in one payment only offering direct debit on the 1st or 15th..i want to pay it now not by dd.. Fucking useless website

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.