Erling Haaland

Status
Not open for further replies.
Absolutely. I mean you should actually go back further to that meeting between Khaldoon and Pep in the Maldives when he agreed to stay for another 2 years. That's where the key decisions will have been made. Letting Aguero go was Pep's call, even his dad has subsequently said that Pep alone decided Kun should go. For me that speaks to who is calling the shots this summer in terms of incomings and even outgoings.

I've actually seen claims from Spurs aligned reporters suggesting City originally came knocking for Kane last summer and were politely told to fuck off.

We supposedly enquired again in January, with the fuck off less forceful!

Don't think so, talk of him staying with Milan but on Milan's terms, 2 m euro's less than their first offer.

As said Riaola %ucked up on this one.

This is from two days ago.

Yesterday I read a story that his PSG deal would be for 5 years, making €12M per year (60M total).

Absolutely. I mean you should actually go back further to that meeting between Khaldoon and Pep in the Maldives when he agreed to stay for another 2 years. That's where the key decisions will have been made. Letting Aguero go was Pep's call, even his dad has subsequently said that Pep alone decided Kun should go. For me that speaks to who is calling the shots this summer in terms of incomings and even outgoings.
Ah so you’ve come to terms with Pep wanting Grealish?

I've actually seen claims from Spurs aligned reporters suggesting City originally came knocking for Kane last summer and were politely told to fuck off.
We also talked to Inter about Lukaku and Martinez, to Atletico about Felix and to Werner. At least.

Anyone would think Kane is actually Bony. Reminds me of when we signed Gundo and United signed Pogba and the forum melted down.

I can understand having a preference but when people veer into “the sky is falling we’ll never win again” it all just feels a bit too much.

Also this is about Pep and me personally I’ll take Pep over any single player whether it be Haaland or Messi or Mbappé. Guardiola is the key to our success not an individual player.

Funnily enough i seem to remember bony's numbers before we signed him being better than Kane's in his last couple seasons. He was also proven in the PL and a guarantee of goals and titles.

I am being facetious, for clarity, I am Not arguing Kane is the same as Bony. But my point behind it is valid, the same arguements are repeating themselves. Bony also didn't cost 120m, and didn't come into replace our top scorer and club legend.

Don't think so, talk of him staying with Milan but on Milan's terms, 2 m euro's less than their first offer.

As said Riaola %ucked up on this one.
Seems to be pretty much a done deal with PSG to me. Of course it could change, but it doesn't seem like Raiola f*cked this deal up. Considering he also have very good relations with PSG it would be very surprising to see this deal fall apart.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.