Harry Kane

I’ve got a feeling this deal may already be agreed with Kane and Spurs but won’t announce it until after England exit the Euro’s. Quick stop at the Etihad to get everything signed before heading off on holiday, happy in the knowledge he’s signed for God’s own

Dani Alves absolutely loves this scenario.

I hear Oli McBurnie from Sheff Utd isn't happy about dropping back into the championship after tasting the PL

Not a bad back-up option if we can't land Haaland or Kane?
How does 7 goals in 75 matches make this guy a 'not a bad back-up option' for the champions of England?

If he scored more goals maybe his team wouldn't have got relegated, he had 87 chances to do better than 7 goals.

He isn't good enough for the EDS never mind our bench.

How does 7 goals in 75 matches make this guy a 'not a bad back-up option' for the champions of England?

If he scored more goals maybe his team wouldn't have got relegated, he had 87 chances to do better than 7 goals.

He isn't good enough for the EDS never mind our bench.
You’re right. We should be looking at David McGoldrick or Joelington really. We need to aim higher.

There's an up and coming Welsh striker at Preston who was at Sheff U for a bit. Got into a bit of a scrape a while ago, but I'm sure he's put all that behind him. Maybe he's available?
I assume you mean Scottish, because I can’t think of a Welsh striker at Sheffield Utd. He came from Swansea though.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.