Next Manager after Pep

Status
Not open for further replies.
He needs to change it up a bit, these constant aimless chips into the box are getting tiresome. Miss the days we had 2 proper wingers hugging the touchline, we are far too predictable now. We need a proper leader because when we are up against it we just fold at the moment.
I miss the 100 point days when we scored the same goal at least 70 times in one season. Ball from David Silva or KDB to one of the winger, pass across the goal for a easy tap in. It's not harder than that, of course we need a new left footed pace merchant now that Sané is gone. Maybe Bailey or Neres.

I miss the 100 point days when we scored the same goal at least 70 times in one season. Ball from David Silva or KDB to one of the winger, pass across the goal for a easy tap in. It's not harder than that, of course we need a new left footed pace merchant now that Sané is gone. Maybe Bailey or Neres.
It isn't that easy, we saw that goal over and over, as did every other coach and now they set up to cut out that second last pass and cover the far post. Same with that KDB whipped ball for Aguero to meet at the near post, I assume opposition coaches tell defenders as soon as KDB picks it up cover that edge of the 6 yard box. The trick is to find a new tactic that utilises the space left better not as simple as it sounds as crosses don't work but given time Pep will figure it out.

Anyone any idea what this is?

I refuse to read it as it’s been written by a journalist
But surely if they’re overseeing training and fitness that’s not pep’s job?

...some people will be happy...mostly rags and dippers, but also some sad blue moaners who believe it's easy to fix our problems: e.g. just put Dinho in midfield and play Foden instead of Dave. And everything will be fine.

Mental,isnt it.

One of the problems we have is that new players may not sign until they know they are going to be playing for Pep. Outside the box but why not make Pep the Group on field director, the one who fixes the style of play, throughout the group and who all group head coaches report to. It would be the biggest job in football for him, and we get to retain his services, his name and his style.

No chance, hes not going to have the day to day management of a squad of players, one that he can transform as he has done with City.... he will move on and manage another big European team, or go back to Barca. Certainly wouldn't be the biggest job in football for him.

Scenario question ....... if Pep was to retire or move to another club today who would be your number 1 managerial target ? Just a what if question to gauge opinion.

Current betting faves are Pocchetino and Rodgers at 11/4 followed by Viera at 7-1 and Van Bronchorst at 10-1

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.