Next Manager after Pep

Status
Not open for further replies.
What was pep's right hand man called? him and arteta would be good,i don't want to just hand us over to someone who can't carry our style on and they know the players and set up
Domenec torrent?? Guy who went to NYCFC?

I would also like Arteta to have a go. He has wathed the genius close hand for a few years. Why not?

Seriously, there will always be half a dozen top guys in Europe who can be our head coach and would love the job. For the long term future of City, the important question is: can we keep hold of Tixi and Soriano? Our execs and their teams are miles ahead of the field. That's where our great success on and off the field starts.

@mosssideblue said:
Not being funny but why on earth would we employ a manager who was recently sacked and has won the square root of fuck all?

Because quite simply he is a top, top coach and would suit the profile of the club. Football is full of top players, managers who have won nothing, it is not always a full reflection on their ability.

How much had Pep won as a manager when our CEO appointed him or Zidane at Real Madrid for that matter. Based on their appointment of Pep it is bizarre to think prior success will be the only consideration.

but in our case Pep is a winner, and had won a lot as a manager before he came here. Hiring winners is a proven strategy. But regarding Poch. I have never really cared for his style, and his body language doesn't exude confidence to me. it looks more of hoping to do well rather than expecting that and especially when they are losing he just looks sunk.
I'll say getting Spurs to CL like he has is a nice bit of managing, but I agree with mossside here and bringing him in I feel would be going backwards.
Barcelona

Bayern Munich

Simeone, a truly elite manager who’s stood the test of time. Top bloke as well, takes no fucking nonsense from anyone.

Many of the other managers mentioned are flavour of the month types who’ve achieved fuck all in a major league. This guy’s done it at the highest level with the cards stacked against him.

I raise you bring back Pierce. As it is about the same number f goals we'd score with him and Simeone.

Neanderthal football. He could win anything under the sun, I'd still count him as a shit manager.

And how the fuck did you come up with Simeone managing the players we have and style of football we're up about, lol. If there' is one manager who doesn't have an ounce of hope of becoming City manager, it's him.

Last edited:
Rodgers.

He’ll stay at Leicester for 2 more season’s until the City job becomes available.

The alternative is United or he goes back to Liverpool after Klopp leaves.

I know many will disagree, but he managed Liverpool and just failed to win the PL title. He did very well at Celtic. He’s got CL experience. And he’s turned Leicester City into a very good team in a very short space of time. Their next 5 games are very winnable before they face us at the Etihad and Littlewoods at home over Christmas.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.