United thread 2020/21

Status
Not open for further replies.
Either way I reckon his accountant is a blue having a laugh.

Clearly Rashford is thick for using name like that.

He's also either extremely naive, stupid or arrogant for taking part in this tax avoidance scheme after the way he carried on dictating to the government on how they should spend taxpayers money.
Then again he is a Rag so all 3 would probably apply in this case.
Not that I make a habit of jumping to the defence of the rich and famous but do we really believe he has any idea where his money is and what tax he declares?

If I was in his position I wouldn't............

Not that I make a habit of jumping to the defence of the rich and famous but do we really believe he has any idea where his money is and what tax he declares?

He is getting involved in politics and telling the government how to spend the revenue it collects through taxation.

But he hasn't a clue about his own finances and social responsibilities.

It's indefensible.

Not strictly true, it depends on the amount involved and the length of the loan, but it doesn't necessarily 100% remove the liability to tax. It's a way to reduce the % rate that you pay, probably down to 32.5% Corporation Tax instead of the 45% Income Tax he would pay on a salary. Lot's of similar ways to avoid tax... paying directors in dividends is very common too, with the same sort of % reduction.

As you say though, a bit hypocritical when he's trying to spend the Goverment's money that he's avoided giving them! (albeit legally!)
Agree 100%
Technically it's not illegal, it's the staggering hypocrisy that gets me and the fact that the media don't say a word.
The same media that branded our club as "cheats" based on fabricated emails.
If that was a City player, you would never hear the last of it.

He would have to sanction this though and ultimately it's his responsibility.
There's nothing illegal in what he's done and he's taking advantage of a tax loophole which many wealthy people do.
The issue here is he's avoiding paying tax after dictating to the government how they should spend taxpayers money.

Apparently in discussions with Pogbad about extending his contract
They're shitting it as he could walk away for free next year when his contract expires.
Clearly nobody else is interested in signing the over hyped show pony so it's either give him another contract or he walks away for free.
Either way it's hilarious and this is a player who has run his contract down and walked away once already before being re-signed for £89 million yet we're ruining football according to the Rags and their arselickers in the media.
Is this what the paperboy means when he talks about the United way?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.