Champions League Final | Post-Match Thread

Regardless of the rights and wrongs, I'm not here to cause any stress. It has genuinely been a pleasure interacting with this forum in recent days, but I'm not about wind ups, even unintentionally, so I'm out.

Big respect to all those here who have shown me a warm welcome. I really hope that City win the CL soon, unless of course it's at Chelsea's expense :)

Right, I'm off to figure out my Euro fantasy team. Bloody difficult to switch into the form of players outside the Prem tbh. I think I'll just choose as many Chelsea players as I can and keep my fingers crossed :)

Cheers

My sincere apologies if I've offended you (which I obviously have!). You are right that there shouldn't be a generalisation that applies to the City fanbase. There will of course be some fans at every club who get lost in the hype, but that shouldn't apply to the majority.

Identity: I mean a team that, like us, has seen the dark times but is now one of the strongest teams in Europe. For me that means not forgetting where you came from only a few years back, and therefore not expecting success every time and realising that for all the resources you now have, you can still get turned over without taking the manager to court!

And for the record, and as I've stated more than once, I like City. I respect City as a club. They are what I hope my team are similar to, and I think that comes from having excellent owners, sensible fans, and, er, quite a few quid :)

I always prefer City to win the league rather than Utd, Scousers, Spuds (unlikely but we made sure they didn't when Leicester did). I suppose, selfishly, that I've always viewed you lot as like us lot, and not like the red knobs. So, when I've read a few posts here that seem a bit entitled (buzz word, lol), I've posted what I did because my view is that your club is better than that. You are right though. Not my place.

I hope that you are okay with me posting a little more than 'platitudes'. I don't think that's what I've done so far. I try to be honest is all, with a constant eye on respect, being a guest here.

Anyway, point taken re maybe not having a sufficient understanding of the City fanbase. Apologies again.

One point of debate though, if you'll allow it :)
I absolutely disagree that there was even one City player on that pitch who didn't give every last drop of effort to turn that game around. When you say the players didn't 'turn up', I understand that you mean that they didn't produce their best? I think that's very different from not giving 100%, which I believe every player from both teams did. As Alex said and I agree with, I think the pressure of a first CL Final plus the general expectation weighing on the City players as most people's strong favourites was a factor.
Easily offended? You are on the wrong forum bud. Rawk is that way ————> dippercunts.com

Easily offended? You are on the wrong forum bud. Rawk is that way ————> dippercunts.com
And it didnt take long for the threats to have a pop at someone did it..??? speaks volumes..threats of violence should be banned on this forum.

And it didnt take long for the threats to have a pop at someone did it..??? speaks volumes..threats of violence should be banned on this forum.
Threats of violence is totally unacceptable. I did not suggest that course of action in any shape or form. I will go have a look at my previous post to double check I did not inadvertently say something idiotic. Emotions run high when posters are deliberately trying to wind up blues.

Threats of violence is totally unacceptable. I did not suggest that course of action in any shape or form. I will go have a look at my previous post to double check I did not inadvertently say something idiotic. Emotions run high when posters are deliberately trying to wind up blues.
Not from you Wolvie, from him, read his post !!! He mentions having a pop, I was backing you up !!! You are a decent poster.

Sorry, but that makes no sense whatsoever!

Why would I post on the occasions you mention? Read what it says under my name. Jeez, you're not very bright are you mate? You and your girlfriends are just spoiling for a fight - directing your childish anger towards someone who has shown absolute respect here at all times.

I tell you what, if I can get City away tickets next season I'll let everyone here know. I'll have a beer with the grown ups, and then the cry babies can have a pop face to face. I've always hated keyboard warriors.
Bwahaha absolutely pathetic. Have a pop? Stop making threats of violence you grad A twat.It didn’t take you long to crumble under a bit of gentle prodding.Do us all a favour and take your misguided uneducated drivel about our football over to ragcafe.

Keyboard warrior strikes again. I am actually embarrassed for you. Maybe it’s time to have a good look in the mirror and see what kind of bellend you have become. Imagine taking the time to sign up to a city forum and construct a frivolous fairytale of absolute nonsense.

Wow well done on being the idiot of the day. Round of applause…twat.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.