Media Thread 2020/21

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is a worry for me.
The lad is a special talent who thrives on confidence. If the red tops decide to get into him then he could be under a lot of pressure. Luckily he's not a piss pot or, seemingly, thick, like Gazza was.
I'm confident Foden will come through the comp' with a glowing reputation but you never know how a crucial moment can 'turn' the scum press against a player.
He's had a taste of "media scrutiny" following his Icelandic skank adventure and that hasn't hurt him

This is a worry for me.
The lad is a special talent who thrives on confidence. If the red tops decide to get into him then he could be under a lot of pressure. Luckily he's not a piss pot or, seemingly, thick, like Gazza was.
I'm confident Foden will come through the comp' with a glowing reputation but you never know how a crucial moment can 'turn' the scum press against a player.

If that does happen Pep will get him back on track. That Iceland stuff hopefully would have shown Foden how fickle the celebrity that comes with being a high profile player can be. The media are definitely bigging him up to knock him down, but I think the club are well placed to protect him from that.

Probably staying the obvious. Surely someone at City has took him to one side,and enlightened him that he plays for the wrong club to be granted any mercy or leniency from the press.

This is a worry for me.
I think he is a very grounded lad on the outside, and an ultra confident person underneath.
We worry cos he's one of our own, but we should worry not cos when the Red yank media in this country do try to turn on him, he'll laugh his bollocks off and continue his path to glory with every blue in the land backing him to the hilt

Raz and Sir Hendo get MBE's. Let's see how they portray both.
I am going to go out on a limb and suggest the golden boy from humble Merseyside will be shown respect for his hard work and dedication. The other fella from the cheating Manc team will be linked in some way to a crime committed by a person who is not white.

I won’t hold my breath waiting on meaningful changes from the media.

I am going to go out on a limb and suggest the golden boy from humble Merseyside will be shown respect for his hard work and dedication. The other fella from the cheating Manc team will be linked in some way to a crime committed by a person who is not white.

I won’t hold my breath waiting on meaningful changes from the media.
Don't think Sterling will get too much negative attention from press. Some one in England squad will be targeted. Let's wait and see.

This is a worry for me.
Be ok cos Sterling will get all the flack even if there are 9 other outfield players having a worse game ..
Hope I’m proved wrong , but with ol big nose at the helm we ain’t winning nothin

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.