Players supposedly unhappy

Is it just paper talk or is his head turned by Barca influence.there was a quote that said he questioned Peps tactics in CL final, is it a gee up or is there a bit of lost confidence in Pep.
Personally, I think Pep has treated Gundo amazingly and brought him forward from a good contributor to a great contributor and would see any thought of leaving as an insult.
Hope it’s not true
Funny...

I could have sworn the media did the same story after we lost to Lyon?

I would imagine the whole team was pissed off with Peps champs league performance, doesn’t mean they want to leave.
And there was me being Pissed off with the players performance as well when I should have known it’s all on Pep when we lose.

You’d have thought the papers would’ve been awash with stories about rags and dippers players wanting away after their fucking woeful trophyless seasons.
The dippers retained the bus smashing trophy and the rags are improving under the paper boy almost winning the biggest thursday night cup trophy in the whole wide world .

Some reports I have read have Barcelona keen to get most of our players.
Last I saw was that they didn't have any money to spend on transfers.
To my mind it is all paper talk by the cretins in the media trying to justify their continued employment by throwing shit at that super team - MANCHESTER CITY.

I would imagine the whole team was pissed off with Peps champs league performance, doesn’t mean they want to leave.
What about their own performances?

Watch the game again and you will see a team that wilted under the pressure of the occasion. So many bad passes, stopping momentum.

Taking out a 36 year old should not determine so much to how we played. And if it did, the question should again be asked about the player's own performances.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.