Denmark v Finland | Euro 2020 Group Stage

Not necessarily if you “swallow your tongue” if you correctly open the airway by chin lift or jaw thrust it should clear the airway to enable breathing. The heart stopped or fibrillation incorrectly are completely different to airway compromising

yeah they are completely unrelated. In 99% of cases the tongue will relax once you put them into a proper recovery position.

With all due respect to Paul Lake’s incident, they aren’t compatible whatsoever.

I thought they'd play it, it'll be like a shot in the arm for the players.
Imagine the joy of them being told he's awake and sitting up after watching him technically die on the pitch.
I'm all for it, need to be positive and upbeat after 18 months of this covid crap.

I do wonder how it’ll go because I imagine they’d both want to win but you can’t help but feel it’d be very awkward if Finland were to go on to win

Do you remember the France game when the terror plot happened during it? Or the game after the Dortmund bomb scare?

It will be like that. A weird cagey match, someone might score a goal by going through the motions and they'll dedicate it to Eriksen then it'll play out.

Players will be shocked and the trauma of seeing that won’t have sunk in. They’ll be on a high knowing that he is awake and talking but that will soon become depressing once the adrenaline wears off.

The players would‘ve confirmed that they will play after having the question thrust on them with the implications if they didn’t.

As they say, The Show Must Go On, otherwise it’ll cost them.

How can they be in the right frame of mind to even be asked
A lot of sportsmen aren’t like normal people in the general public, they aren’t of the same frame of mind as normal people. You only have to see how many poor players make it at the top level in sport and you realise it’s their mentality that’s driven them to the top over and above their talent. Some people are just ruthless born winners who never give up. They live for winning matches in the sport they play.

Between them, it could have been an easy decision to make.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.