Denmark v Finland | Euro 2020 Group Stage

THEY ARE RESTARTING THE MATCH AT HALF 8

UEFA are scum
Players requested it apparently.

Following the request made by players of both teams, UEFA has agreed to restart the match between Denmark and Finland tonight at 20:30 CET (TBC). The last four minutes of the first half will be played, there will then be a 5-minute half-time break followed by the second half.

Danish FA statement says they want to play. They Want to win it for Erikson I guess, staggering.

I don't think the other game today should take place
Denmark vs Finland game is being restarted again tonight.
Dkse2Jj.png
I respect both sets of players if they decide to play . Still in shock after what I saw.

I do wonder how it’ll go because I imagine they’d both want to win but you can’t help but feel it’d be very awkward if Finland were to go on to win

Seems a crazy decision on the face of it but it's one they've taken themselves and won't have been forced into so it's hard to argue against it.

They will all know his situation and obviously feel its a lot better news than we all thought. They'll all have been in complete shock but also, the elation from hearing he's doing well might spur them on to want to carry on in his honour. For all we know he's asked them to continue. Can't criticise the decision.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.