Seasoncard - 2021/22

I don't think they'd have a leg to stand on - the completed form is effective confirmation that you wish to take up the club's official offer to defer.
This is why I can't understand why there is any need for the club to phone back... All the ticket office needed to do was update the s/c record and ask fans to check their Cityzens account to ensure it had been done.
The club really didn't think this on through.

I have ticked the deferral option but that's only because I want to actually speak to someone and clarify before going ahead one way or another.

Official confirmation we do not lose our seats?

If I do renew, how will it work, they take the money on the monthly direct debits, but how will this recreditted if I am unsuccessful in any game-by-game ballot?

Do seasoncard holders even enter a ballot/what percentage of tickets will be kept back for those people wishing to purchase on an ad-hoc basis, can I still use my supporter number to do this?

My dad and son do not have smart phones and mine is ancient, is there a card option remaining?

I've deferred for my son and me and had no confirmation email. Thing is I didn't need to log in as my son to defer for him so I guess anyone could potentially opt to defer for someone else or even make a mistake in input and defer for wrong person.

I have ticked the deferral option but that's only because I want to actually speak to someone and clarify before going ahead one way or another.

Official confirmation we do not lose our seats?

If I do renew, how will it work, they take the money on the monthly direct debits, but how will this recreditted if I am unsuccessful in any game-by-game ballot?

Do seasoncard holders even enter a ballot/what percentage of tickets will be kept back for those people wishing to purchase on an ad-hoc basis, can I still use my supporter number to do this?

My dad and son do not have smart phones and mine is ancient, is there a card option remaining?

Just asked the same (following a two hour, fifteen mins on hold) .... we don't lose our seats, Unless it's to building alterations etc. So not simply to another supporter who may have been allocated it for the coming season.

A friend of mine in the amnesty changed the details of her husbands ticket to her name, she has been using his season card for years as he was taken into care with dementia.

When she has gone online just to see if all is ok her husband's details have gone but they have not opened an account for her during the amnesty.

She has been on the phone for the last few days trying to get through. Rang me to assist and we have just first of all tried to register her online but because during the amnesty they never opened her account, her new customer number and details cannot be linked by us.

I have sent the details of the issue to City Supporters services on Twitter. They always respond but have by simply saying ring up or go online.

I now on the phone and have been for a while now.

It is shocking.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.