Seasoncard - 2021/22

Sorry if this has been posted a million times and I can’t bare to sit on hold for hours at work but am I right in thinking my 2 season cards will automatically be renewed for next season as I was already on the direct debit scheme?

Sorry if this has been posted a million times and I can’t bare to sit on hold for hours at work but am I right in thinking my 2 season cards will automatically be renewed for next season as I was already on the direct debit scheme?
Yes, Auto renew as long as there are not changes to bank account details etc. Will be completed on 17/6/21.

Really poor all of this from the club - I tried ringing at 8am and then 9am today but gave up after 45 minutes or so.

I would think that the club have had a good idea about the situation / COVID guidelines for next season for around 6 months now, and so the lack of preparation is inexcusable.

The option to defer should have been available for at least a month by now, and supporters should have had the option to choose to do this either online or over the phone. Deferrals should have been given a dedicated phone line - at the very least it’s own option on the main number - and information around the terms & conditions of deferral should have been sent to every season ticket holder. The fact that so many on here - who frankly spend most hours thinking about City - don’t know the full facts about the deferral or have questions unanswered is just proof of how poor the club’s communications have been.

I struggle to understand why the club can’t just get it sorted out. Everyone knows how important it is to get fans back in the stadium next season - even if it’s just 10,000 - so why hasn’t the ticketing issue been made a key priority by the management team? Do we struggle to hire the right people or is the club just not that arsed about getting the fans back? You have to wonder. If they can’t get stuff like this sorted out no wonder they fuck up so badly on something like the Super League.

A poster claimed he/she had phoned up to renew and asked for a plastic card and was told that was no problem as SS had a tick box for it. I have to say I'm highly dubious about that as either the poster was making it up or SS had said that to get rid of him/her.
One of the guys we go with phoned to renew and told them he wanted a physical season card as he hasn't got a modern phone and they said they that wasn't a problem and they'd tick the box on his account. I'm not saying it's 100 guaranteed that we can get physical plastic cards but at least the ticket office are telling multiple people the same thing @Ric

Reactions: Ric
If I’m in 202 and I want to relocate to a more central seat how do I do this ? Can’t see anything on the site about relocations

According to my account manager yesterday the options are Digital or Print at home
That begs several more question, so we need to ring up 25-30 times a season for print at home? Can you do it yourself without contacting the club? Will it be one QR code for the season if print at home.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.