Seasoncard - 2021/22

Has anyone got a link for the deferral form? I have emailed the club but no reply. I've got two young children so sitting on hold is not an option !

Should i just cancel my DD?

I sent this a few days ago, headed nothing back at all. I’m at work so I can’t afford to be on hold yet again for more than 2 hours.

I’m thinking of cancelling the DD, what would be the repercussions?

They don't have a leg to stand on in terms of the amount of people who have also had no response prior to their own imposed deadline.

That begs several more question, so we need to ring up 25-30 times a season for print at home? Can you do it yourself without contacting the club? Will it be one QR code for the season if print at home.
She mentioned single e or print at home tickets per game. That make sense due the fact the date/times change all the time and the e tickets have an expiry attached to them, however there is no way the club can cope with issuing everyone tickets every week.

A friend of mine in the amnesty changed the details of her husbands ticket to her name, she has been using his season card for years as he was taken into care with dementia.

When she has gone online just to see if all is ok her husband's details have gone but they have not opened an account for her during the amnesty.

She has been on the phone for the last few days trying to get through. Rang me to assist and we have just first of all tried to register her online but because during the amnesty they never opened her account, her new customer number and details cannot be linked by us.

I have sent the details of the issue to City Supporters services on Twitter. They always respond but have by simply saying ring up or go online.

I now on the phone and have been for a while now.

It is shocking.

similar here, changed the name in an amnesty but both the new holder and old name have magically disappeared from all our friends and family in the past few weeks. Rang up to try to sort it out to be told that the account holder needs to ring up themselves.

She’s 6.

Told there’s nothing they can do then. So she can’t renew and we’ll an empty seat in the middle of our block of six.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.