Players supposedly unhappy

seems to be a few posting on here that dont know football....

Bernardo one good season, ffs that has to be the biggest trash I have heard for a while.

Can some fans not see that sterling has lost his confidence that made him have his good spells, on top of that his finishing overall would be 4/10. He looses the ball to easily and when opposition have good defenders he is to easy in their pockets.

Rather than go to far off the beaten track, the thread is about players deemed to be unhappy by our wonderful media. I take everything with a pinch of salt that i hear. I certainly dont want Laporte to leave, makes us in the position whereby we are one injury away from a defensive crisis. If Laporte goes and Dias was injured the back up of stones & Ake does not work, we would be pulled apart. I would rather see us rotate cleverly between dias / laporte / stones, there are enough games in a season to satisfy three good players.

I would not like to see bernard go, 100%. If it looks like the possibility of bernard going then we buy grealish you can only see the potential "city transfer cock-up" of bernard goes and grealish ends up elsewhere. Agents to blame !

Middle aged moaners who are out of touch, confused and angered by the modern world.
See those who wouldn’t sign Jack Grealish solely because of his haircut and shinpads
You youngsters are all the same sticking up for your contemporaries;). It's more than just looking a ****. Being found in the gutter dead drunk on holiday, his car being found in the gutter after he had driven from an all night party and being found on the floor of many penalty areas without lawful excuse all make me think he is not for us.

When the transfer window closes, I expect that our squad will be little changed from what it is now.

Couple in, Couple out...the main thing is it will be as strong as last season if not stronger.

And that's what matters really isn't it?

Couple in, Couple out...the main thing is it will be as strong as last season if not stronger.

And that's what matters really isn't it?

I hope it will be that bit stronger.

I reckon we could get as far as three out, three in but that would mean other clubs paying City a lot of money for our players. Hardly any of our first team squad that City might be prepared to let go are affordable by teams that we would consider selling to.

I’d love Bernardo to stay. As much as sterling has been a top player for us I wouldnt have be heartbroken if he left and we replaced him with Grealish.

I’d love to keep Laporte and particularly cancelo too.

seems to be a few posting on here that dont know football....

Bernardo one good season, ffs that has to be the biggest trash I have heard for a while.

Can some fans not see that sterling has lost his confidence that made him have his good spells, on top of that his finishing overall would be 4/10. He looses the ball to easily and when opposition have good defenders he is to easy in their pockets.

Rather than go to far off the beaten track, the thread is about players deemed to be unhappy by our wonderful media. I take everything with a pinch of salt that i hear. I certainly dont want Laporte to leave, makes us in the position whereby we are one injury away from a defensive crisis. If Laporte goes and Dias was injured the back up of stones & Ake does not work, we would be pulled apart. I would rather see us rotate cleverly between dias / laporte / stones, there are enough games in a season to satisfy three good players.

I would not like to see bernard go, 100%. If it looks like the possibility of bernard going then we buy grealish you can only see the potential "city transfer cock-up" of bernard goes and grealish ends up elsewhere. Agents to blame !
Bernardo will prove once again how good he is over the next couple of weeks with Portugal. He was their best player when they won the Euro Nations Cup and our best player in 2019 when City won the first domestic treble. He's fantastic and we need to keep him. Like everyone else he has been shattered by this crazy Covid situation.
We need to cut these players some slack. They have all been under huge mental pressure for personal reasons (because of Covid) and have been overplayed. They are just knackered and need a bit of time to relax. Footballers are not robots and, despite their financial wealth, they are still subject to mental pressures which would crush most people.

Bernie if playing shite will still hunt and close down. If he wants to go as he hates the weather then I wish him well. He doesn't hate Manchester City. I wouldn't blame him or hate him if he went . I would fucking love it if he stays.
My only issue with Bernardo is why sign that 6 year contract extension less than 2 years ago

Manchester's weather has always been the same

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.