Players supposedly unhappy

im guessing few players are unhappy, might be down to the disaster of not winning the champs league when they all knew it was possible. If we had won, this thread wouldn't exist (IMO).
The players should look in the mirror before blaming others for their no show.

Reactions: OB1
Raz now saying he will be here next season and is about to start charitywork in Manchester.
Go Raz - boil that piss!
and therin lies the problem, save the charity work until you retire and concentrate solely on what pays you 2500,000 a week, once players get sidetracked form nose dives, look at sir Rashford trying to combine football with dinner ladies duties and sterling himself getting involved with the racism stuff, bernardo's form fell off a cliff when all anyone could talk about was the racism shite he was accused of. keep outside influences to a minimum, save it till youv'e stopped playing

and therin lies the problem, save the charity work until you retire and concentrate solely on what pays you 2500,000 a week, once players get sidetracked form nose dives, look at sir Rashford trying to combine football with dinner ladies duties and sterling himself getting involved with the racism stuff, bernardo's form fell off a cliff when all anyone could talk about was the racism shite he was accused of. keep outside influences to a minimum, save it till youv'e stopped playing
Does that include hospital visits?

Or the stuff like Defoe did with that little sick kid?

Alternatively, lots of players (if not most) do a fair bit of charity work alongside their career and it doesn't automatically mean it's going to have a negative impact. I'd think a happy and fulfilled player is likely to be more confident generally than a player who is prevented from doing things that are enormously important to them. Just got to let them live their lives (within reason) and trust them to get the balance right.

Does that include hospital visits?

Or the stuff like Defoe did with that little sick kid?
no, you know i don't mean stuff like visiting the kids at xmas in hospital, its the prolonged campaigns that seems to cause players to lose focus

There’s not a single player in our current squad I’d be happy to see leave, some have had a drop off in form, but form always returns, look at John Stones for example. We will strengthen and some may move on but they aren’t bad players in my opinion just because their form last season dropped. Mendy would be the only one that would be acceptable in my opinion if we had to sell, but that’s down to his injury and his inability to get back to the promising form he showed on arrival.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.