CFG | Academy | EDS in & out season 2021/22

Bernarbe is a shame: he has looked really good at left-back but you can't hold back someone's career if they're not going to push on.
As I said in the other thread it wouldn’t amaze me if we still offered Bernarbe and Nmecha an extension and then see how they do out on loan, but of course they would have to agree to that and might instead feel they need to be playing first team football somewhere.
The competition in our youth and EDS is fiercer than ever and the likelihood is that neither are going to make it with us

That site has caught myself and others out a few times previously tbf, if a player is out on loan then they list the end of the loan period as the contract expiry date.
I’m sure I read somewhere he has another year left on his City deal. Either way, the lad needs to go somewhere permanently where he can play regular football, he’s not going to break through at City at his age

EDIT: just double checked, you are right, he signed a three year deal in 2018 which expires at the end of this month. Hope he gets himself fixed up with a decent club
Blackpool 3 year deal

Could see him having a break out season in Bundesliga so hopefully a decent few million in the bank and a sell on fee.

I knew the Bundesliga teams would be all over him after the U21 Euros.
Interesting to see which club. Someone like Gladbach, Leverkeusen or Stuttgart probably, maybe Frankfurt if they cash in on Silva

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.