Spurs thread 2020/21

Our owners are very very shrewd people - dealing with the sort of high finances these people do you would have to be, so I’m not convinced they see Kane(pen) as worth that sort of gamble.

Pep goes public and tells the world what a great player he is but personally I don’t buy it: I’m hoping it’s just a ruse to get someone to say ‘Well, if Pep thinks highly of him he must be good. Let’s buy him for £125m.’ But the rags, being the insecure little wankers they’ve always been, will buy him for £150m,
and that, on top of his potential wages, would pretty much destroy the rags financially for the foreseeable future.

It’s all very well people saying he’s a class act and can guarantee goals whoever he plays for, but I just do not see him as a Pep-type player: and with his injury record and the astronomical sums of money his signing would demand I think we’d be better off staying away from him.

If Kane is a flat track bully, and the rags drop loads of points against poor teams (Sheffyoo, Fulham etc), then surely Kane would be perfect for them. That and his diving ability of course.
Rags will challenge with a proper goalscorer, and if they keep VAR.

Rags will challenge with a proper goalscorer, and if they keep VAR.
Without extremely dubious refereeing and VAR decisions they would be below mid-table, that is an undeniable fact. They've been assisted in order to to ensure their worldwide base of armchair fans continue pumping money into the Premier League, and that will not change - not in the immediate future, at least.
They rely on pace too much for my liking, like schoolboy football: just give it to the fastest kid in the team and see what happens. The Rentboy does not seem to know how to get the best out of the players he has in his squad, it's like they run onto the pitch not really knowing what -if any- the game plan is. And all the Rentboy does is stand at the pitch side with his arms folded and a quizzical look on his face.

If referees had the spine to occasionally book their players for 'simulation' they would not be given so many penalties and thus they would not be where they were at the end of the last campaign.

Maureen in here saying Dias is the best centre back in the world,wanted to sign him for Spuds apparently,but Levy refused to pay £50m.
How can you work for a chairman that doesn't let you buy who you need?

No doubt PEG sa
Maureen in here saying Dias is the best centre back in the world,wanted to sign him for Spuds apparently,but Levy refused to pay £50m.
How can you work for a chairman that doesn't let you buy who you need?

No doubt PEG saying that will boil piss in Scouseland, Norway and Ireland.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.