Spurs thread 2020/21

Who has the money to buy Kane for 150 million? He's 28 with dodgy ankles. Of course Levy doesn't have to sell him but keeping an unhappy player against his will never really ends well. Kane shot himself in the foot by signing his latest deal. He should have had a release clause in it, he must have one shit agent
Levy has got a billion pound stadium to pay for and he sees Kane as his cash cow to go some way to putting a dent in that..

Other than Son, Levy has got a right load of crap in the first team so has no chance of selling the remaining players off to raise any significant funds..

He knows he has to sell him, he's just posturing.

Kane wants out, keeping him there and making him play with the dross that they have is not an option..

Spurs are s bit fucked, Levy knows it, Kane knows it and Conte knows it..

Sterling, Jesus and £60 million, no fkin chance..

Make them a one off, take it or leave it, offer of £100m, (fkin 'ell that a lot for a glass ankled, 27 and 3 quarter year old), with add-ons if he wins stuff.

Spurs probably don't do add-ons when negotiating transfers as they never win fuck all so Levy may not fully understand that we will most definitely have to pay him a sizeable wedge more than the initial, agreed transfer fee..!

If Kane doesn't get his move, spuds will be cut adrift in the PL for the foreseeable as he will be demotivated big time..

Either way, it sounds good to me..!

Levy has got a billion pound stadium to pay for and he sees Kane as his cash cow to go some way to putting a dent in that..

Other than Son, Levy has got a right load of crap in the first team so has no chance of selling the remaining players off to raise any significant funds..

Kane wants out, keeping him there and making him play with the dross that they have is not an option..

Make them a one off, take it or leave it, offer of £100m, (fkin 'ell that a lot for a glass ankled, 27 and 3 quarter year old), with add-ons if he wins stuff.

Spurs probably don't do add-ons when negotiating transfers as they never win fuck all so Levy may not fully understand that we will most definitely have to pay him a sizeable wedge more than the initial, agreed transfer fee..!

If Kane doesn't get his move, spuds will be cut adrift in the PL for the foreseeable as he will be demotivated big time..

To pay for the stadium they would have to sell Kane and Son! Even then I`m pretty sure there would be a shortfall.
I just wonder when he signed his last contract Kane was promised a quick move if they didn`t qualiry for ECL?
For their part, did Levy have him sign a contract in order to get the most cash they could or if they genuinely believed he and Son could get them out og the mire?
If he has promised Kane a move but is asking ridiculous sums then I can only see a very very pissed off Kane continuing to play in a white kit next season with a great big chip on his shoulder. I`m certain he will leave but in doing so I`m certain it will bring this joke of a club tumbling down.

To pay for the stadium they would have to sell Kane and Son! Even then I`m pretty sure there would be a shortfall.
I just wonder when he signed his last contract Kane was promised a quick move if they didn`t qualiry for ECL?
For their part, did Levy have him sign a contract in order to get the most cash they could or if they genuinely believed he and Son could get them out og the mire?
If he has promised Kane a move but is asking ridiculous sums then I can only see a very very pissed off Kane continuing to play in a white kit next season with a great big chip on his shoulder. I`m certain he will leave but in doing so I`m certain it will bring this joke of a club tumbling down.
If Kane doesn't move this window Levy will be getting nowhere near £100M+ for a near 29 year old next season..

It's shit or bust regarding selling Kane this window..

Hopefully they sell him and go bust..!

Looks like they have found their new manager. I doubt it will help them keep Kane

Offer them 100 million. Rags offer £150 million and they get a glass ankles, flat track bully who hides in big matches.

Win win.

There are other players remember... Lets say Man u (Or che/lfc) offered £100m, we would have to offer more. The ceiling for me is 100m, so are we happy for him to go to a rival for 100m? Or do we offer more?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.