It's Quiet Thread 15 - Txiki Blinders

Status
Not open for further replies.
Would love Messi to City but surely by now there would be lots more noise coming out re Messi leaving Barca?

Last summer there was loads of leaks/inside sources of how he wanted to out etc before he came out and said anything. This time there isn’t a peep - seems a matter of when not if Messi signs a new contract.

Personally I think the player swap reports are probably genuine from Barca’s point of view, that’s all they’ve got to offer City for any of our players.

Would love Messi to City but surely by now there would be lots more noise coming out re Messi leaving Barca?

Last summer there was loads of leaks/inside sources of how he wanted to out etc before he came out and said anything. This time there isn’t a peep - seems a matter of when not if Messi signs a new contract.

Personally I think the player swap reports are probably genuine from Barca’s point of view, that’s all they’ve got to offer City for any of our players.
Would be a lot of noise if was staying.

So what is stopping him signing then?

I may be missing several points so if I am feel free to correct me. I don’t understand the links of our players to Barca holds any link to Messi? If he’s leaving it’s on a free so why on earth would we even consider handing anyone over for a free agent. Also don’t know why we’d do any favours for a club who stitched us and Messi up last summer and has constantly been against us every step of our progression.

Messi now? Not sure, wanted him last year, knew he was needed that Gabby wasn’t enough along with Aguero not being fit enough. Now we have a chance with Kane or Haaland I’d prefer them on our radar as mad as that may sound. If we had him Pep would probably play him left back in the champions league final anyway. Joking aside I just hope we aren’t clinging solely onto this deal like last summer.

the only thing I could guess that would make them giddy is Messi, he’s still the best player in the world.

I think it’s a combination of things and possibilities to be honest, seen the Messi fever before but this is more calm, real and feels bigger for some reason

If Messi left for City, I'd argue it would be the most watched friendly in football history and break all manner of TV records?

From a commercial standpoint, it would be huge for Barca.
why would they ever want to do that? this makes them look awful. our all time legend left us against our will and his first showcase match is against us?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.