Lionel Messi | Joins Inter Miami (pg4111)

Status
Not open for further replies.
You mugs have got it all wrong. Now that they have signed Aguero, Messi will finally be able to leave Barcelona. Especially since he's got his mate to look after his wife and kids for him when he's out of town.

We have seen lots of pictures of Kun holding up his Barca shirt with Laporta but has there been a picture showing the shirt number? Kun and Messi both play number 10

Still think my theory has legs as I posted on here weeks ago Kun to Barca Messi to City both for 2 years then both to New York City 2023/2024

It would be nice to think that Aguero's parting gift for us blues would be to join Barca on a free to allow them to release Messi on a free to join us.

We have seen lots of pictures of Kun holding up his Barca shirt with Laporta but has there been a picture showing the shirt number? Kun and Messi both play number 10

Hopefully he doesn't go for 16. I'd struggle seeing that.

The main thing they will not find is any fucking money

I suspect they will find much of what you expect in an organisation imploding financially, front loaded payments from sponsors, debts pushed out attracting high rates of interest.... the audit wont throw up good news. The new regime will use the audit to outline the financial plight of the club and be able to apportion the blame to the previous regime but its going to be a long hard road back to financial stability - and they will struggle to invest in the squad for a little while - they can at least use their reputation to sweep up any free transfers I guess but I don't think they will be signing any of our better players anytime soon - so cant really understand where all these irrational links came from. If Messi renews it will almost be an act of sympathy and kindness and him helping a club to whom I guess he feels he owes a lot - but do footballers do such selfless things?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.