Conspiracy theories......

Why are most of the reported UFO sightings in the USA?

I'm struggling to think of any somewhere else like the whole of Africa.

Because you only want the people that can afford to pay for the vaccine, but regardless there is no doubt that China just gave the USA another good economic spanking:)
China’s economy is highly leveraged towards exports, the US has more domestic consumption. Also, US producers can pass on price increases more easily. There’s large margin-erosion going on right now in China. In short, the Chinese economy is going to suffer more, for longer, than the US’s.

China’s economy is highly leveraged towards exports, the US has more domestic consumption. Also, US producers can pass on price increases more easily. There’s large margin-erosion going on right now in China. In short, the Chinese economy is going to suffer more, for longer, than the US’s.
Not going to pretend i know anything on margin-erosion, but i will repeat China gave the USA an economic walloping on COVID

That's one of the more interesting theories to be honest. that this was some parallel war move by China.
There has been an economic war for decades, whether COVID was planned is your personal choice, most people i meet think it was, but the result is not in doubt

Good video on how these things spread so easily, especially via social media. and generally why a lot of the conspiracy videos out there are long and very repetitive.

Cognitive ease. the more things are repeated, the safer they feel, and the more true they seem.

this video is well worth 8 mins of your time.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.