Conspiracy theories......

If the vaccine kills you, it will be a slow death further down the line or if sooner it will be said it was covid and that no vaccine offers 100% protection. Heck, we are already looking a third jab, where will it end?
Where it end? It won't. Covid will become endemic. You will need to be perennially fortunate to avoid catching the virus. The virus needs to be lucky once to get you. For the rest of your life.

China and COVID released from Wuhan lab true or false.
It’s quite plausible, and I don’t think it’s a conspiracy theory, to suggest that Covid accidentally transferred from an animal being tested for viruses to a human in the lab by accident, which lead to it being taken out of the lab by the probably unknowing human and into the general population. This has happened before, I think it’s even happened before in Britain.

It’s the people who start bringing up the virus being man made in a lab and it being purposely released into the world from that lab who are the conspiracy theorists.

yeah, just like in that thread where i've been told more than once that despite eat/sleep/breathing the game for 50 years i ''know nothing about football''
I know. Apparently I have not seen him play enough or I don't understand football. 'You know nothing John Snow" !!!

I was just thinking of a counter point for the "Vaccine is a population control and kill you" theory.

1) Deep state are an ultra secretive organisation controlling the world and want to stay secret
2) Deep state created the virus to get as many possible get vaccinated to kill them off.

the logic flaw here is that if this deep state group wants to be and stay ultra secret, why would they kill off those people who don't believe in them and leave the ones that do?

if the virus was man made, to make people take a vaccine that then kills them. why not just make a more deadly virus in the 1st place? and then "fail" on the vaccines? why bother with the extra step when you can get tot he point you want without it?
Because you only want the people that can afford to pay for the vaccine, but regardless there is no doubt that China just gave the USA another good economic spanking:)

Some of you may enjoy this website. It has some rather long explorations into some popular conspiracy subjects.

The Lincoln Assassination and the L.A. music scene/Laurel Canyon are my favourites. And tbh, I could he how something like the Lincoln Assassination could be accomplished. No photo i.d. and photographs of people were not common. If you said I'm John Smith, people knew you as John Smith until you went somewhere else and took another name. Doing away with those in the know to safeguard a secret wasn't as big of deal then as life was still relatively nasty and brutish.

Because you only want the people that can afford to pay for the vaccine, but regardless there is no doubt that China just gave the USA another good economic spanking:)

That's one of the more interesting theories to be honest. that this was some parallel war move by China.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.