Conspiracy theories......

Neil Armstrong?
where are you trying to go with this?

Technically Buzz and Armstrong landed at the same time as they were both in the lander. Armstrong was the 1st human on the moon.

Im going to ( I think ) pre-empt the next question of "Who took the picture of his 1st step". and answer with

the camera built into the lander pointing at the ladder, exactly so they could film it.

Last edited:
where are you trying to go with this?

Technically Buzz and Armstrong landed at the same time as they were both in the lander. Armstrong was the 1st human on the moon.

Im going to ( I think ) pre-empt the next question of "Who took the picture of his 1st step". and answer with

the camera built into the lander pointing at the ladder, exactly so they could film it.
There are still a lot of people who think it didn't happen and conspiracy theories.

There are still a lot of people who think it didn't happen and conspiracy theories.

Yep. if they actually looked at the evidence, and looked into the debunking of those conspiracy theories they may change there minds. I've not seen any moon landing conspiracy that doesn't have a good solid debunking explanation.

I think the best part of the debunking of this is that it would have required more people ( stage designers, film crew, sound engineers, rigging engineers in the stages to fake the actual landing IE pully systems to move the lander around, special effects types, wire riggers to fake low G, all with no compute graphics to remove the wires from the video. then down into admin involved etc etc ) and more money to fake it as well as they did than it took to actually land on the moon.

Yep. if they actually looked at the evidence, and looked into the debunking of those conspiracy theories they may change there minds. I've not seen any moon landing conspiracy that doesn't have a good solid debunking explanation.

I think the best part of the debunking of this is that it would have required more people ( stage designers, film crew, sound engineers, rigging engineers in the stages to fake the actual landing, the admin involved etc etc ) and more money to fake it as well as they did than it took to actually land on the moon.
It's the yanks for you
What's Donald Trump doing these days?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.