Erling Haaland

Status
Not open for further replies.
You say that like you the one forking out the 150 million and not the richest club in the world. The sheikh could drop that amount in the street and it wouldn’t be worth his time to pick it back up

There’s this thing called FFP - you might not have heard about it??

Of course he’s the ‘sort of character’ needed here, in that he’s a bloody brilliant striker!

Who gives a fuck what fucking pyjamas he wears apart from his missus?

We need the best players we can get, regardless of their sartorial taste or anything else. I couldn’t give a shit if a player wanked in a nun’s face if he is the sort of character that can score enough goals to win us the league and finally the fucking CL instead of cunts like Chelsea and scousers.
Wanking in a nun's face isn't necessarily a negative character trait.

Islam is no different to any other religion when it comes to some people not taking it that seriously.

We probably all know people who consider themselves Christian but break the ten commandments all the time, Catholics who never go to confession, Jews who don't pay attention to the sabbath outside of holidays.

Every religion is like that, but perhaps a lack of familiarity makes people forget it. I went to school with a Hindu who absolutely loved a beef burger, pretty sure he used to get drunk on nights out just so he could excuse himself for smashing down a quarter pounder at 3am.
It does make you a hypocrite though. I’m more than happy for people to do harmless things they enjoy without letting dogma hold them back. Always smile when I see a Muslim having a pint, way forward for me.

It does make you a hypocrite though. I’m more than happy for people to do harmless things they enjoy without letting dogma hold them back. Always smile when I see a Muslim having a pint, way forward for me.

It only makes you a hypocrite if they criticise others for drinking.

If you're a muslim that doesn't give a shit about you or anyone else drinking, there's no hypocrisy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.