Next Manager after Pep

Status
Not open for further replies.
But isn't that the point of the thread, why we're asking the question?
I was simply addressing the possibility of continuing in Pep's style after he leaves. All I'm saying is that I can't see any prospect of an internal / former City player appointment.

The guys earning the big bucks will need to have someone firmly lined up by the end of next season.

A) yes domestically no in Europe

B) impossible to answer

I pretty sure I have said he has done well and never indicated he wasn't a very good coach
Very good ? He’s changed the way football is played in the premier league on its head. Yes he’s made one or two errors in selecting his teams but cmon let’s face it he’s a genius, occasionally flawed one but excellent none the less.

Last edited:
fergie did the same thing at utd and look at them now ? you have to change and adapt to life without a manager that wins titles silverware every seasons. if it means a change of style or a formation change then you have to do it

united are stuck on the fergie way and its outdated with wingers and 2 strikers
city brought a style of david silva and opening teams up from the middle of the park and KDB opens up teams from the carpark
How do you people come up with these things?

I have to question the sanity of people proposing Southgate as a future City manager. If managers had league tables, Southgate would be third division. Did little in the leagues as a manger, did OK with U21s, was lucky with set pieces in Russia ,and his player choice and style are so poor with England. Fuck me, would rather have Alan Ball, at least he won the World Cup and didnt earn money for some crappy pizza advert regards a missed penalty.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.