Next Manager after Pep

Status
Not open for further replies.
...as soon as I saw Stones and David Silva on the teamsheet I feared the worse. David should have took a lead from Vinny and quit on a high.

Sadly father time has caught up very quickly with Silva. Should be at the club for his influence, but shouldn't be starting the bigger games at all. Foden should be given first shot and an extended run in the side to see what he can do.

As a matter of pride if I were Pep I would want to rebuild City.

That is the only crumb of comfort I take from today. Pep needs to speed up the process of change and perhaps commit himself to man city for more than the 1 year.
Pep unlike you is not a City fan, his feelings are purely as a professional.
If he does not commit long term by the end of the season, will the club allow him to start the rebuild of the squad and then leave 1 year in?

Big, big decisions to me made by our suits, fortunately in that department we have footballs finest.

Pep unlike you is not a City fan, his feelings are purely as a professional.
If he does not commit long term by the end of the season, will the club allow him to start the rebuild of the squad and then leave 1 year in?

Big, big decisions to me made by our suits, fortunately in that department we have footballs finest.

I'm not sure it's just professional, think the way we're treated got under his skin, it's obvious he sees what's going on. Will it motivate him to show them all two fingers and continue or he would think "i don't need this shit" is another pair of sleeves. Guess the family might have a big say in it.

Pep deserves as much backing as the club an offer him,
The likes of Kompany, D Silva , Augero , ect will require a serious financial outlay in order for them to be replaced appropriately..
200/300m will be needed ..at least.

Pep deserves as much backing as the club an offer him,
The likes of Kompany, D Silva , Augero , ect will require a serious financial outlay in order for them to be replaced appropriately..
200/300m will be needed ..at least.
We don't need to spend all that mate, we have Foden, Garcia and more young guns, We need to give these guys a solid chance and bring em through.

I would say Yeah, and give Garcia game time in defence.

DSilva is a world class player..
Foden is just a kid ushered into the team when the opponent is weak or whenever Pep needs a PR shot in the arm.....
Your are in dreamland if you think he an automatically replace arguably our greatest ever player.

DSilva is a world class player..
Foden is just a kid ushered into the team when the opponent is weak or whenever Pep needs a PR shot in the arm.....
Your are in dreamland if you think he an automatically replace arguably our greatest ever player.

But Silva isn’t a world class player anymore, he’s nearly 34 and can barely run.

But Silva isn’t a world class player anymore, he’s nearly 34 and can barely run.

V slow decline but it could be argued that hes been our best player this year, such is his quality.

Im starting to lose faith in our fan-base.
Either these boards are littered with kids who jump from team to team on a yearly basis knowing jack about football , or its pure denial that we have reached our peak.
Which one is it ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.