Harry Kane

I do not think mr Levy is going to be very happy with Southgate, he just knocked 50% of his asking price by playing 1 striker against 5 defenders, great for us as we saw just how Pep would play him, albeit with better players passing to him.

I understand what you are saying but why wouldn’t he want to sign for City. Everything is in place for him unlike other clubs with a revolving door of managers.
Why does anyone do anything?

Everyone would sign for City if it was just as easy as you say.

kane always reminds me of Dzeko, when he is bad he is really really bad
Edin used to have games (or even halves) where his touch would just disappear, you could drop a pool table on him and it would bounce off 15ft

hard to judge some of the players last night as the team mentality and setup was just wrong, I haven't bothered to watch England for a while and last night was no shock, pretty much the dire performance I was expecting. It isn't really a surprise when you appoint the dullest most passionless failed Boro manager available for the job. Soon as Grealish stood up I knew Foden would be the one to get hooked. Someone slagging Sterling off for not playing to James, after watching his previous 10 shit crosses he probably thought it wasn't worth it

I actually think Kane would be good for us, we have the players and the mentality to get the best of him

I'm unsure about Haaland, I like the fact he is a proper target man, still not 100% convinced about him but wouldn't like him to go somewhere like Chelsea. All the baggage around him it also a concern, very much see him leaving on a free if we do sign him but we could win alot of things while he is with us

Last edited:
Fair enough, how would he cope trying to close down defenders in our team ?
Tbh I’m not going to try and defend Harry Kane. His own track record does that. Personally I think closing down isn’t always about pace, it’s about being clever and knowing when to press. Pretty sure Poch also played a pressing game. Let’s see.

Same applies to all our England players, imagine Sterling , Foden, Walker and Stones training with Kalvin Philips, Trippier, Rice, Mings etc after training with the players at the Etihad, thanks some drop off in talent.
Agreed. Also,Kane looks like a player with an imminent transfer on his mind.

kane always reminds me of Dzeko, when he is bad he is really really bad
Edin used to have games (or even halves) where his touch would just disappear, you could drop a pool table on him and it would bounce off 15ft

hard to judge some of the players last night as the team mentality and setup was just wrong, I haven't bothered to watch England for a while and last night was no shock, pretty much the dire performance I was expecting. It isn't really a surprise when you appoint the dullest most passionless failed Boro manager available for the job. Soon as Grealish stood up I knew Foden would be the one to get hooked. Someone slagging Sterling off for not playing to James, after watching his previous 10 shit crosses he probably thought it wasn't worth it

I actually think Kane would be good for us, we have the players and the mentality to get the best of him

I'm unsure about Haaland, I like the fact he is a proper target man, still not 100% convinced about him but wouldn't like him to go somewhere like Chelsea. All the baggage around him it also a concern, very much see him leaving on a free if we do sign him but we could win alot of things while he is with us
Drop a pool table and it would bounce 15 ft one of the funniest things i have read.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.