Harry Kane

it’s not a simple question. It needs breaking down.

1. Do you want to give a rival team 100 million or more? I don’t.

2. Do you want a striker that gives you 4 years and possibly more but no guarantee due to his injury record? I don’t, I want 6 years guaranteed from our purchase. Kane is 28.

3. Do you want a lethal finisher? 100%

4. Do you want to miss out on Haaland due to him coming in? I don’t.

Is it also fair to ask if you'd like to see him at Chelsea, Liverpool or United? I don't! I'd rather see Spurs with 100 million to waste.

He's about to come into his prime as a 28 year old who's fully proven he can score plenty of goals in this league with players who are inferior to ours.

I also believe we could manage his injuries/playing time better.

Definite YES from me.

Is it also fair to ask if you'd like to see him at Chelsea, Liverpool or United? I don't! I'd rather see Spurs with 100 million to waste.

He's about to come into his prime as a 28 year old who's fully proven he can score plenty of goals in this league with players who are inferior to ours.

I also believe we could manage his injuries/playing time better.

Definite YES from me.

yeah it’s an absolute valid point. We may not give Spurs 100 mil plus, but someone will

I am convinced that poster is one of those WUM. She either drops posts with nothing to back up, or disappears when she’s been proven wrong.
Don't think she's a WUM, to be honest. She does tend to post instinctively at times, however, without thinking it through beforehand. To be fair, there's quite a few like that on here. Yep, even me, from time to time.

i thought it was more , sue me
You thought that was more.

You didn’t know he’s the top assister.

There’s a great deal you’re unaware of, but here you are, telling everyone why it’s a no for you based on everything you’re unaware of.

Give me five minutes and I’ll check what my dog has to say about the transfer, it seems he’s as clued up as you.

I am convinced that poster is one of those WUM. She either drops posts with nothing to back up, or disappears when she’s been proven wrong.
Kaz a wum? No, she's just upset for the way the club handle the Aguero exit. I'm paraphrasing Kaz, for you Kane is not really the idea replacement for someone like our Kun.

Do you want to throw stats at me as well? You won’t find me criticizing his qualities as player anywhere on this thread except for the fact he does go missing in big games. I don’t like the deal
Why not?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.