Romelu Lukaku

• Thread starter Deleted member 87819
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
I’d have him here.

One shit year under the most negative, washed up manager the last five years has seen doesn’t make him shit. He’s lethal.

I mean, Mourinho had him on the wing ffs.

If you are genuinely wanting Lukaku, think he fits over Kane then log out, delete your account. Anything. Football isn’t for you. I quite like Lukaku however to think he’s better, a better fit, scores as many goals, better link up play then you’re mental.
I’ve heard we don’t want Kane because we won’t have a connection to him being ex Spurs. But we want lukaku who is an ex rag.
Kane won’t fit but lukaku will ???
Kane hides in big games I also read (despite that being a lie and he scores against every big team he’s faced) feel free to look at Lukaku stats against the top 6.
lukaku has been at Chelsea and united and both teams flogged him. The snails pace of Serie A suits him down to the ground.

The media would crucify Lukaku if he played for us. He's better off far from England.

I am with you, I think all 3 would do well in this City side, especially with KDB feeding them.
Yes, I’ve come around to thinking of all the strikers linked to us the one that will do best is the one that ends up playing with KDB behind him.

If you are genuinely wanting Lukaku, think he fits over Kane then log out, delete your account. Anything. Football isn’t for you. I quite like Lukaku however to think he’s better, a better fit, scores as many goals, better link up play then you’re mental.
I’ve heard we don’t want Kane because we won’t have a connection to him being ex Spurs. But we want lukaku who is an ex rag.
Kane won’t fit but lukaku will ???
Kane hides in big games I also read (despite that being a lie and he scores against every big team he’s faced) feel free to look at Lukaku stats against the top 6.
lukaku has been at Chelsea and united and both teams flogged him. The snails pace of Serie A suits him down to the ground.
As does international football seemingly. He has scored in the PL consistently and I hardly think Chelsea flogging him is an indicator of lack of quality. Just ask Kevin.

He has a proven capability with DeBruyne which has to count for quite a lot. I don’t think he can be dismissed as easily as you have.

Reactions: OB1
As does international football seemingly. He has scored in the PL consistently and I hardly think Chelsea flogging him is an indicator of lack of quality. Just ask Kevin.

He has a proven capability with DeBruyne which has to count for quite a lot. I don’t think he can be dismissed as easily as you have.
I do! Might as well bring Heskey out of retirement or Bony......seriously, his 2nd touch is a tackle.

It’s dismissed easily when the comparison is with the best striker in the prem who is a goal machine in the league we play in. Lukaku scored consistently (rarely against a big team) in the prem. Kane scores prolifically. There’s the difference but people prefer that. Crazy

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.