Romelu Lukaku

• Thread starter Deleted member 87819
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
I do! Might as well bring Heskey out of retirement or Bony......seriously, his 2nd touch is a tackle.
His first touch was adequate for his goal yesterday. Think the second touch was when he smashed it home.

I’m not interested in arguing who is the better between him and Kane but his dismissal as another Bony flies in the face of evidence of our own eyes. Fwiw, I don’t really want either. Would far rather go for broke and do what it takes to het Haaland or Mbappe.

Reactions: OB1
You've said something along these lines a few times. Maybe forums aren't for you?
Think I’ve said to one person football isn’t for them when they said Grealish has no end product. Forums aren’t for everyone. Especially people without footballing brains.

It’s dismissed easily when the comparison is with the best striker in the prem who is a goal machine in the league we play in. Lukaku scored consistently (rarely against a big team) in the prem. Kane scores prolifically. There’s the difference but people prefer that. Crazy
Opinions, opinions eh? As I said earlier, I don’t really want either as they are both a notch below Sergio and presently the best available. I don’t dismiss the evidence of my own eyes though with Lukaku.

Opinions, opinions eh? As I said earlier, I don’t really want either as they are both a notch below Sergio and presently the best available. I don’t dismiss the evidence of my own eyes though with Lukaku.
Isn’t an opinion. One player is the best striker in the prem and has scored for fun since joining the first team. Also 3 golden boots and top assister.

Lukaku whilst he has improved, his best season is in an extremely poor league. Got himself in great shape but also says a lot he allowed himself to be so out of shape. As I’ve said I don’t dislike Lukaku, but them same eyes you claim give you your evidence on him I’m really unsure why people have temporary blindness when watching Kane.

I’m glad our decision makers aren’t as thick as some as our fans :)

Dc73js.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.