Harry Kane

Harry Kane has more talent in his left toenail than Jesus.
norfolk-legs.jpg

Don’t ever put Jesus and Harry Kane in the same sentence let alone compare them in any way shape or form. Harry Kane has more talent in his left toenail than Jesus.
Jesus has ten times the skill Kane has. Kane scores and that's it. which he's very good at. Jesus scores less but scores goals Kane could only dream about. with his press and energy he's perfect for us. i wouldn't swap him for Kane at any money .
get Kane but for straight cash.

We went a year without replacing kompany and ended up with Dias, you really want us to end up with another Rodri who has been wank?? Your the ones who will be coming back on here in 2 years saying Kane has been poor for the money!!
Only time will tell if we have bought a dud. I can’t see it myself. Kane is a quality proven
top goal scorer, rodders was relatively unknown.

Don’t ever put Jesus and Harry Kane in the same sentence let alone compare them in any way shape or form. Harry Kane has more talent in his left toenail than Jesus.
Do be serious. Kane’s top scorer at Spurs but there’s little competition. At City, all players are expected to score - & do

Does he fuck. Better overall goal numbers weighted by one and a half wonder season. And that's as a regular starter in a team that plays around him. That's about it.

Last edited:
What concerns me is that, for all our, forward planning, sophisticated analytics and state-of-the-art scouting system, the best pound for pound striker we've been able to come up with is Harry Kane for £100m.

Something that half the posters on Bluemoon could have come up with in 10 seconds at no cost whatsoever..

What concerns me is that, for all our, forward planning, sophisticated analytics and state-of-the-art scouting system, the best pound for pound striker we've been able to come up with is Harry Kane for £100m.

Something that half the posters on Bluemoon could have come up with in 10 seconds at no cost whatsoever..
haha so true.

To be fair - City as a club don’t usually go for the “easy” option, the finished article. We go for the ones with most potential & turn them into superstars. Doesn’t always work 100% but we’ve done ok over the last 10 years (understatement!!). That has attracted some criticism from fans in the past as they wanted the famous names. Now we might be buying the “finished article” (although Kane will definitely improve under Pep & our system) - fans are still complaining!!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.