Harry Kane

That proven premier league striker that’s scored 166 goals in a largely average team and last years top scorer no that’s Kane, not some nobody from fifa.

Why has this become a thing? You’re not shagging them, they are being paid to score goals. “It can’t just be about goals” fuck me what have we become. Soft bastards
You mean you don't care if the football is entertaining ? May as well get fat Sam in and launch balls over the top if that's the case.
I like seeing our players, pass, dribble the ball play clever passes. May as well keep Jesus because he can get goals if given the opportunity to play

You mean you don't care if the football is entertaining ? May as well get fat Sam in and launch balls over the top if that's the case.
I like seeing our players, pass, dribble the ball play clever passes. May as well keep Jesus because he can get goals if given the opportunity to play
Like seeing players pass? I know we should sign the player with the most assists last year then. Oh that doesn’t work with your made up shite just because you might not like Kane. He’s a miles better player than half give credit for yet strangely want to slag him over England performances. Our decision makers aren’t as short sighted as you and many others. He’s wanted for a reason.

Jesus isn’t going anywhere regardless

But Pep will buy whoever he thinks is best, I have no say in it but from looking at the Polls it's pretty clear the fan preference favours Haaland.
Younger, can mould him more over time, could stay for over 10 years but even if he did leave we'd get a decent return. Such an exciting prospect and could see him tear it up in the prem. I just don't get that vibe from Kane, looks like his arse has gone lately

That proven premier league striker that’s scored 166 goals in a largely average team and last years top scorer no that’s Kane, not some nobody from fifa.
André Silva isn’t someone I know from Fifa. He scored 28 goals + 8 assists in 32 games in the Bundesliga for a team that finished fifth place. Kane scored 23 + 14 assists in 35 games for a team that finished 7th. Am I saying Silva would get here and score the same number of goals? No. But he would certainly score a fair amount, the amount we need, and do the tactical job well. For less than half Kane’s price, I would easily take him. Easily. I doubt he would do worse for us than Jota for Liverpool, for instance. And for that price, the worse he could do is replicate Kane’s tendency to go missing in big games

But Pep will buy whoever he thinks is best, I have no say in it but from looking at the Polls it's pretty clear the fan preference favours Haaland.
Younger, can mould him more over time, could stay for over 10 years but even if he did leave we'd get a decent return. Such an exciting prospect and could see him tear it up in the prem. I just don't get that vibe from Kane, looks like his arse has gone lately
Top scorer and top assister. You mean he’s been poor in the euros which he has. I’d challenge any player to play under Southgate and mostly shite behind him and perform. You don’t like Kane that’s fine, fans preferring Haaland is great however this isn’t champ manager is it. He wouldn’t stay ten years, look at his agent, look how every couple of years he wants a move. By all means want or prefer different players, I’m sick of reading made up bollocks though to support it

What it is, and I fully get it, is that we all know what Kane does. He's been doing it for years at Spurs. We all know who he is, as does every fan of any other club in the league. They'd all want him, but it doesn't get the juices flowing.
It should, but for those reasons above, it doesn't.

With Haaland he is the name on everyone's lips, and signing him makes a statement to everyone else. Like Mbappe, almost untouchable and if you pull it off it is the signing everyone wants and dreams about. Exciting.

The funny thing is is that Kane is proven in this league, and with our supply he could and will score goals for fun. It's likely Haaland would too, but despite the excitement his signing would bring, there's no guarantee he does it in the PL.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.