Seasoncard - 2021/22

IIRC, I think that was the Champs League game when the rules required away teams to have a quota of expensive seats as part of their official allocation.

I sit in 93:20 with other lifelong Blues. Are you in 93:20?

I think there is a problem with a few seats being owned by Vianogo but I’ve seen more empties in the middle of the South Stand than in 93:20. There are a few Blues who buy tickets for clients too but those high prices help with affordability of tickets in other parts of the ground.
We're in CB1 now Tim, can't afford 93:20!

You're right about the centre section of SS2. It's the seats allocated to the £150 a game hospitality crowd in Legends. We won places in there for a match a few seasons back. The food was great but hardly anyone came out for the second half and we were surrounded by empty seats.
Obviously, it's their choice, but I have no idea why such people don't just go to a restaurant if they aren't interested in the match.

We're in CB1 now Tim, can't afford 93:20!

You're right about the centre section of SS2. It's the seats allocated to the £150 a game hospitality crowd in Legends. We won places in there for a match a few seasons back. The food was great but hardly anyone came out for the second half and we were surrounded by empty seats.
Obviously, it's their choice, but I have no idea why such people don't just go to a restaurant if they aren't interested in the match.
You are right mate.

Tried to relocate yesterday and waited nearly 2 hours to get through on the phone yesterday in my window of opportunity between 3 and 6pm .....gave up !

I agree that the the renewals sounds like a shambles. It should have been sorted but I don’t think it’s routine. The deferral arrangement might be unique, unless there are other Clubs that have done this that I’m not aware of. Also, the ticket office will be inundated with people wanting to change names on season cards who didn’t do this during the season card amnesty. There will be loads of people calling too who have forgotten their password who struggle to hit the forgotten password link.

I’ve seen comparisons with banks on here but on line transactions is really what they are about. We are a football club. It is still a shambles by the look of things but I wouldn’t put it all on the ticket office. It’s people calling the shots who should take responsibility.
What are the rules on changing name on a card? My mate is worried about making contact to change name on one of his, genuine issue that his other card is in wife’s name and he’s now got divorced and wants to put it in his son’s name. He’s not arsed about points, just useless in wife’s name.

What are the rules on changing name on a card? My mate is worried about making contact to change name on one of his, genuine issue that his other card is in wife’s name and he’s now got divorced and wants to put it in his son’s name. He’s not arsed about points, just useless in wife’s name.
He probably should wait until after the few season cards that are going on sale to Cityzens sell out and then ring Supporter Service (or email them). I think it will be at the Club’s discretion outside the Season card amnesty but I can’t see why they wouldn’t help. All the best

Do we still have a waiting list?. I want to get my son a Season ticket. There is a spare seat next to me so hoping to grab that.
I'm trying to do the same but the only way I know is to get a Cityzen membership. If the seat next to us is gone when the time comes to buy then I'll just buy the odd match when we can get 3 together elsewhere.

Does anyone know how the cup schemes work? Does it cost anything to go on them & once your on them do you automatically get charged for a ticket every cup game? Cheers

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.