Seasoncard - 2021/22

How true it is I really don't know, but I was told by a fan who sits in SS2 that a large number of seats in 93:20 were occupied by (reportedly well-behaved) Liverpool fans a couple of seasons back. In a big match like that, it's a recipe for disaster.
I lost count of the number of visiting fans we had near to us when we used to sit in CB3.

Let's face it, I've been to plenty of City away games where I've been able to get multiple tickets in the home section very easily.

Every club does it. It's cash in the bank. They know that 90%+ of fans won't cause any bother.
IIRC, I think that was the Champs League game when the rules required away teams to have a quota of expensive seats as part of their official allocation.

I sit in 93:20 with other lifelong Blues. Are you in 93:20?

I think there is a problem with a few seats being owned by Vianogo but I’ve seen more empties in the middle of the South Stand than in 93:20. There are a few Blues who buy tickets for clients too but those high prices help with affordability of tickets in other parts of the ground.

Last edited:
So is that it now regarding relocation?
I've been at work most of the day & wasn't able to sort out what I wanted.
Is it worth phoning tomorrow?
Good luck with that, I am trying to renew but I have given up, it is a farce. Someone said it had been outsourced to Nottingham, that may be why he never rang back the lying bastard.
Fucked off with City, we the fans mean nothing to them

I really do dread to think what it’s going to be like for everyone with the digital ticketing. The ticket office have clearly buckled on what should have be a simple renewal process so go knows how they are going to cope issuing everyone digital tickets week in week out
I agree that the the renewals sounds like a shambles. It should have been sorted but I don’t think it’s routine. The deferral arrangement might be unique, unless there are other Clubs that have done this that I’m not aware of. Also, the ticket office will be inundated with people wanting to change names on season cards who didn’t do this during the season card amnesty. There will be loads of people calling too who have forgotten their password who struggle to hit the forgotten password link.

I’ve seen comparisons with banks on here but on line transactions is really what they are about. We are a football club. It is still a shambles by the look of things but I wouldn’t put it all on the ticket office. It’s people calling the shots who should take responsibility.

What email address?
The one on the main Web site, I think it was general enquiries, the automated reply said they will ring within 5 working days. Bearing in mind today I was told they would ring me in less than an hour and never did I am not confident

Edit just seen the reply above. Shambles

Is your seat shown as potentially available if you want to relocate?
I can envisage people in area A wanting to move to area B and some wanting to move the other way but there's no way to link the potentially vacant seats until people start relocating.
We need a register of people wanting to relocate and the areas they want to move to, together with the number of tickets required.
It probably wouldn't be easy to set up but could be very useful as currently there's just deadlock.
Disclaimer: This needs to be tried by at least three other clubs before out ticket office gerbils get their claws on it.
We did suggest a seat swap facility early on. It's really not that difficult to implement. Although no doubt we'd find a way to fuck it up.

Does anyone know when you can buy a new season ticket? I need one for my youngest but haven’t seen anything official as to when they go on sale. Supporter services a few weeks ago suggested it would be the 24th.

Does anyone know when you can buy a new season ticket? I need one for my youngest but haven’t seen anything official as to when they go on sale. Supporter services a few weeks ago suggested it would be the 24th.
Friday has been mentioned on a City tickets Facebook page but I’m not sure anyone knows for certain

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.