Seasoncard - 2021/22

Customer service at its best lol. Looking on twitter there's quite a few who have finished up separated from their young kids due to the system making you relocate each one individually.
They've moved theirs but when they then try to move their son/daughter they get error messages so city will need to get that sorted out as a priority as can't be telling your 6 year old to enjoy the game and I'll meet you here in 2 hours!
Shocking mate! If this was a service provider like Sky or a courier you wouldnt touch them with a bargepole after experiencing their “customer service” but as it’s City we’ve got no option but to just accept it as we can’t walk away from the club but it’s an awful experience when ever you have to contact the ticket office.

The staff probably do the best they can with the tools they have been given. The guilty parties are the management for not getting the website sorted. It’s been awful since day one and despite the money the club has, they have chosen to not make it any better. It’s not user friendly and what should be a simple job has turned into a nightmare for many people. I was going to have a look what was available but I knew it would be like this so didn’t bother.

Disgusting, managed to relocate my seat. However wouldn't allow me to relocate two others at the same time. Logged onto my dad's account and could move the other two. Went to checkout and wouldn't process the payment due to payment ip address, now I'm on my own and can't move the other two. Might just cancel the season ticket absolutely disgusted.

100% this , City have been selling seats in the home ends to away fans the last few years , they couldn’t give a fuck if any City fans attended the games ....be like Fulham next year .
How true it is I really don't know, but I was told by a fan who sits in SS2 that a large number of seats in 93:20 were occupied by (reportedly well-behaved) Liverpool fans a couple of seasons back. In a big match like that, it's a recipe for disaster.
I lost count of the number of visiting fans we had near to us when we used to sit in CB3.

Let's face it, I've been to plenty of City away games where I've been able to get multiple tickets in the home section very easily.

Every club does it. It's cash in the bank. They know that 90%+ of fans won't cause any bother.

Shocking mate! If this was a service provider like Sky or a courier you wouldnt touch them with a bargepole after experiencing their “customer service” but as it’s City we’ve got no option but to just accept it as we can’t walk away from the club but it’s an awful experience when ever you have to contact the ticket office.
I really do dread to think what it’s going to be like for everyone with the digital ticketing. The ticket office have clearly buckled on what should have be a simple renewal process so go knows how they are going to cope issuing everyone digital tickets week in week out

I couldn't relocate as one of my son's tickets doesn't appear on the app even though wechad confirmation of his renewal. Been on hold twice for at least over 40 minute each time, no queue number, and having to put down as trying to do it at lunch time and after work. The system is shocking.

Is your seat shown as potentially available if you want to relocate?
I can envisage people in area A wanting to move to area B and some wanting to move the other way but there's no way to link the potentially vacant seats until people start relocating.
We need a register of people wanting to relocate and the areas they want to move to, together with the number of tickets required.
It probably wouldn't be easy to set up but could be very useful as currently there's just deadlock.
Disclaimer: This needs to be tried by at least three other clubs before out ticket office gerbils get their claws on it.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.