Champions League Final | Post-Match Thread

Can't we just put this to bed? Bloody hell it's in the past, we should have done better but there's a new season coming.
And that’s it. Every club can say they should have done better. Terry and his penalty, us v Wigan. It is what it is. I’m just glad we are part of it and get to say we should’ve done better. Next time we will, and our defeated opponents will say they should’ve done better. This is life in the big time. And I fucking love it.

How can anyone still be moaning about this still we were in league 1 22 years ago and now look at us
That is no excuse ffs , lost when he picked the team,you would have a point if we had gone with our best team, tried our hardest and lost fair and square, you dont put in all the effort for months to just be there

How can anyone still be moaning about this still we were in league 1 22 years ago and now look at us
You're right,i feel much better now and have instantly excused our manager for bizarrely picking a team that made no fucking sense at all,and absolved him of any blame whatsoever......all because we were a bit shit 2 decades ago.

Thank fuck your here to provide such reasoning and insight.

You're right,i feel much better now and have instantly excused our manager for bizarrely picking a team that made no fucking sense at all,and absolved him of any blame whatsoever......all because we were a bit shit 2 decades ago.

Thank fuck your here to provide such reasoning and insight.
Yeah let’s sack pep useless he is you should go back to your fantasy land you clown

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.